I have a lot of thoughts about 2018, but since this is a food blog, I’ll keep it to food related things only.
Here are my highlights:
1. Eating bugs with the Nordic Food Lab!
2. Curry biscuit sandwich. I’m still trying to figure out the right recipe for home re-creation.
3. Ok, this one isn’t food related but it was definitely a highlight – a workshop with Dr. Jacob Harden.
4. This Bon Appétit salad recipe:
5. Finally making Kenji Lopez Alt’s vegan ramen recipe.
6. Meeting Yvette Van Boven.
7. And Kakawa Chocolate House finally opened their MA location in Salem.
What were your favorite food memories of 2018?